Membership and daily passes to the Physical Activity Complex (PAC) is open to everyone including the USask community and the general public.
USask Rec Membership Rates
|USask Students*||No additional charge|
|USask Student (who is not assessed Rec Fee*)||$25+gst|
|Exempt or ASPA Employee**||No additional charge|
|Public and USask Community||
Daily Rates (for non-members)
|10 visit punch pass||$80+gst|
Daily Rates gives you all the privileges (see below) of a PAC member except equipment rentals.
*Recreation fees are included in Student Fees (see below for more info)
**Senior Administrators, ASPA and Exempt employees receive membership through their benefits package as a taxable benefit.
***Family swim rate includes up to 2 adults and 3 children.
Membership and Daily Passes
- Campus Fit Centre and Fitness Loft at Education
- 30+ fitness classes a week
- 40 ft. indoor climbing wall
- 200m. Indoor walk/jog track
- 4 squash/racquetball courts
- lane and family swims at PAC and Education Pool
- Open gym times (basketball, volleyball, badminton)
- Members Only:
- Equipment rentals (racquets, racquetball goggles)
- Weight Room Etiquette
Additional Services or Programs
Pricing varies for additional services and programs:
- Lockers - day use and coin-operated options are available or members have the option to rent lockers on a yearly basis.
- Swim Programs (Fit programs, lessons
- Climbing Programs
- Personal Training & Fitness Assessments
- Learn to's
- Kid's activities (camps, PAAL, Tumbleweeds)
New membership should be bought in PAC Room 222, Monday to Friday 8:30 am – 4:30 pm. New memberships are sold at the Customer Service Desk.
All potential members who are faculty/staff or alumni must present their USask ID and/or alumni card when purchasing a membership or when using the facility.
Membership Policies and Rights and Responsibilities
By becoming a member you are agreeing to the policies and conditions of membership. You are responsible for reviewing and adhering to our policies.
*Recreation fees are included in Student Fees for Full and Part-time students except in the following cases: Recreation fees are not included for students in off-campus and audit classes.
A visiting student is considered a person who is currently registered in full or part-time studies at a recognized institution and working towards a certificate, diploma or degree. It is the responsibility of the unit or college to forward a list of the names to the Health and Fitness Coordinator or to provide the visiting student with a letter of confirmation to present to staff upon purchase.