Location and Hours
There are four courts available in the PAC location.
2 squash courts
1 racquetball court
**new** 1 court has 2 table tennis tables available for bookings.
|Monday to Friday||7:00 am – 9:55 pm|
|Saturday/Sunday||8:30 am – 8:25 pm|
The courts are available in 55 minute time slots and can be booked online.
- If you are unable to make your booking, please cancel it.
- Racquet courts are to be used for racquetball, squash and table tennis only.
- Keep to one time slot. Do not book two or more consecutive court-times. The second slot of a double booking will be canceled by PAC staff.
- If a court is not claimed within 10 minutes after the starting time, the court may be claimed by one person to practice, or by two people to play.
- For your personal health and safety, appropriate eye wear is highly recommended.
- See court booking policy and group booking policy
Our courts will be squash only from Wednesday - Friday and racquetball only from Saturday - Tuesday. Members are able to book a court three days in advance, while non-members are able to book a court two days in advance.
- Eye wear can be rented at the equipment desk.
- Racquets can be rented at the equipment desk. If you break a racquet there is a $45.00 restocking fee. Broken strings are wear and tear, broken frames are not.
- Balls are available for purchase at the Customer Service desk for $5 each.
Interested in learning a new sport?
USask Rec offers learn to play squash nights. See our learn to page for more information.
Community squash nights
Come out and play with other squash players. All levels welcome
Date and Time:
March 14 and April 4, 2023
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm (PAC)
Competitive Badminton programming:
USask Rec hosts competitive badminton nights where players can put their skills to the test and take on other teams. All abilities are welcome, and rentals are provided.
Date and Time:
March 10th and 31st, 2023
5:00 pm - 7:00pm (EDUCATION)
Squash court use is included with your membership. Drop-in pricing also available.
Contact us if you need more information.
Physical Activity Complex (PAC)
Monday - Friday, 6:30 am - 10:30 pm,
Saturday & Sunday, 8:00 am - 9:00 pm