Location and Hours
There are four courts available in the PAC location.
2 squash courts
1 racquetball court
**new** 1 court has 2 table tennis tables available for bookings.
|Monday to Friday
|7:00 am – 9:55 pm
|8:30 am – 8:25 pm
The courts are available in 55 minute time slots and can be booked online.
- If you are unable to make your booking, please cancel it.
- Racquet courts are to be used for racquetball, squash and table tennis only.
- Keep to one time slot. Do not book two or more consecutive court-times. The second slot of a double booking will be canceled by PAC staff.
- If a court is not claimed within 10 minutes after the starting time, the court may be claimed by one person to practice, or by two people to play.
- For your personal health and safety, appropriate eye wear is highly recommended.
- See court booking policy and group booking policy
Our courts will be squash only from Wednesday - Friday and racquetball only from Saturday - Tuesday. Members are able to book a court three days in advance, while non-members are able to book a court two days in advance.
- Eye wear can be rented at the equipment desk.
- Racquets can be rented at the equipment desk. If you break a racquet there is a $45.00 restocking fee. Broken strings are wear and tear, broken frames are not.
- Balls are available for purchase at the Customer Service desk for $5 each.
Dates: September 19th, October 24th, November 21st
Are you ready to ignite your passion for squash and connect with fellow enthusiasts? Look no further! The PAC is thrilled to invite you to a monthly Member Night packed with excitement, skill-building drills, thrilling games, and the perfect opportunity to forge new friendships.
You can look forward to:
Skill-Boosting Drills: Whether you're a seasoned pro or just getting started, players of different abilities can learn from each other and engage in a variety of different on court drills. Sharpen your skills, enhance your technique, and unleash your full squash potential.
Friendly Games: Challenge yourself and your peers to some friendly yet competitive games on our courts. It's all about having a blast while improving your squash skills
Meet and Greet: Mix and mingle with fellow squash enthusiasts from all around Saskatoon. Whether you're looking for a new hitting partner, a friendly rival, or simply some like-minded squash friends to share stories with, our Member Night is the ideal place to connect.
Squash court use is included with your membership. Drop-in pricing also available.
K. W. Nasser Courts at Education
USask Rec is excited to launch the newly renovated, K.W. Nasser Courts at the Education Building.
Thanks to a generous donation by K.W. Nasser to the University of Saskatchewan, our courts have been refurbished.
The K.W. Nasser Courts can now be used for tennis, pickleball, futsal, basketball, and fitness.
Please be respectful of the rules for the courts.