All team fees are $50.
Before you Register
Before registering be aware of the following:
- This year given the current COVID-19 pandemic – Campus Recreation teams will be comprised of students only.
- Substitutions are NOT allowed during the regular season. Only those players on the roster will be permitted to play.
- There is a mandatory captain’s meeting for every league. Teams MUST have a representative at the meeting ON TIME. Ideally, the representative is the captain of the team since important policies, procedures, and COVID-19 specific protocols will be covered. Teams who fail to have a representative present will receive a default and may be removed from the league.
Leagues fill up fast so register as soon as possible!
How to Register
Register as a Team
- Registrations are online only. Go online to register to pay the team fee and guarantee a spot in the league (see payment options below).
- Download and complete the roster form.
- Choose an appropriate team name (see below).
- Send your league manager your complete roster by email. League manager info is available under each league.
- Attend the captain's meeting. Failure to do so will result in a default for your team and may result in being removed from the league.
Register as a Free Agent
Registration is free and is done online.
Campus Recreation’s Free Agent system is designed to help match up those students who don’t have a team to be recruited by teams that don’t have enough players.
Registering as a Free Agent does not guarantee that you will be placed on a team, however, by registering with us as a Free Agent, you agree to have the contact information you provide to USask Rec shared with team captains that are in need of additional players for the purpose of getting placed on a team.
You will be notified via email with more information if you have been placed on a team
Assumption of Risk
Participation in the University of Saskatchewan Campus Recreation program involves the risk of personal injury. Your voluntary participation in Campus Recreation programs and use of facilities, equipment and premises shall constitute acceptance of that risk regardless of the nature of the injury. The University of Saskatchewan does not accept responsibility for injury or loss incurred by any person participating in activities organized and administered by the Campus Recreation program.
Photo/Media Release Policy
Your participation in a University of Saskatchewan Campus Recreation program constitutes consent for Campus Recreation to photograph, film, and audio/video tape your image and/or voice for use in any publications or promotional materials in any format without any obligation to provide compensation to those photographed. You also allow Campus Recreation to crop, alter or modify images of you and combine such images with other images, text, audio recording and graphics without notifying you prior to publication. If you object to Campus Recreation using your image or voice in publicity materials, or you see a photo of yourself that you wish not to be used by Campus Recreation, please contact email@example.com .
Registration fees must be made by the registration deadline.
Pay online with Credit Card
Credit card options are American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover or Visa debit.
Payment options are Visa or MasterCard. Please have your card number and expiry date ready.
Team Name Policy
Campus Rec reserves the right to change any name deemed inappropriate.
Campus Recreation respects the rights of all students, staff and faculty, to learn, work and exercise in an environment free of discriminatory, inappropriate, and disrespectful conduct or communication. Therefore, Campus Rec reserves the right to disallow any team name that we feel is unacceptable.
When choosing your team name, please ensure it is chosen in good taste and does not promote intolerance or degrade individuals or groups. We ask that all team names not contain profanity, racial slurs, sexual innuendo, or other words that may be offensive or otherwise degrading in nature.
In the event we choose to remove a team name we will change the team name to the captain’s name until a suitable replacement name is provided. Once the league begins your team name is still subject to change if any concerns are raised over its intended nature.