Team fees are payabale at the time of registration:
- Hockey $750 per team (plus GST)
- Outdoor sports $50 per team (plus GST)
- Indoor sports $70 per team (plus GST)
Before you Register
Before registering be aware of the following:
- Substitute players are allowed during the regular season ONLY.
- Only players on the official team roster will be permitted to play in playoffs.
- A maximum of 2 faculty and staff are allowed to join the roster at the request of a team captain. These players must be approved by the Campus Recreation Coordinator prior to joining the team and a $75 non-student fee applies to each faculty or staff member.
- There is a mandatory captain’s meeting for every league. Teams MUST have a representative at the meeting ON TIME. Ideally, the representative is the captain of the team since important information regarding rosters, schedules, and rules will be covered. Teams who fail to have a representative present will receive a default and may be removed from the league.
Leagues fill up fast so register as soon as possible!
How to Register
Register as a Team
Register as a Team
- Registrations are online only.
- Go online to register and pay the team fee to guarantee a spot in the league (see payment options below).
- Download and complete a roster form.
- Choose an appropriate team name (see below).
- Send in your complete roster via email to the league manager (found under each league) OR drop-off a paper copy at the PAC room 222.
- Attend the captain’s meeting. Failure to do so will result in a default for your team and may result in being removed from the league.
Register as an Individual
Register as an Individual
- Registration is $10 per student.
- Campus Recreation’s individual system is designed to match up students who don’t have a team onto one in the sport of their choice.
- By registering as an individual, you are agreeing to play on a team with other students in the sport you selected. You agree to pay the individual fee of $10, attend the individual’s meeting, and have the contact information you provide to Usask Rec shared with other students in the same league as you.
- If you receive a spot on the “waitlist” you will be in line for a spot; if one opens, you’ll be contacted via email.
- You will be contacted via email with more information as the start of the season approaches.
- NOTE: You are NOT guaranteed a spot by registering as an individual. Participation is completely dependent on other registrations. You will be ASSIGNED a league date and time. You are responsible for committing to the time given to you. If you cannot attend your league time and/or a team does not fill, you will receive a refund in full.
Assumption of Risk
Participation in the University of Saskatchewan Campus Recreation program involves the risk of personal injury. Your voluntary participation in Campus Recreation programs and use of facilities, equipment and premises shall constitute acceptance of that risk regardless of the nature of the injury. The University of Saskatchewan does not accept responsibility for injury or loss incurred by any person participating in activities organized and administered by the Campus Recreation program.
Photo/Media Release Policy
Your participation in a University of Saskatchewan Campus Recreation program constitutes consent for Campus Recreation to photograph, film, and audio/video tape your image and/or voice for use in any publications or promotional materials in any format without any obligation to provide compensation to those photographed. You also allow Campus Recreation to crop, alter or modify images of you and combine such images with other images, text, audio recording and graphics without notifying you prior to publication. If you object to Campus Recreation using your image or voice in publicity materials, or you see a photo of yourself that you wish not to be used by Campus Recreation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org .
Registration fees must be made by the registration deadline.
Pay online with Credit Card
Credit card options are American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover or Visa debit.
Payment options are Visa or MasterCard. Please have your card number and expiry date ready.
Team Name Policy
Campus Rec reserves the right to change any name deemed inappropriate.
Campus Recreation respects the rights of all students, staff and faculty, to learn, work and exercise in an environment free of discriminatory, inappropriate, and disrespectful conduct or communication. Therefore, Campus Rec reserves the right to disallow any team name that we feel is unacceptable.
When choosing your team name, please ensure it is chosen in good taste and does not promote intolerance or degrade individuals or groups. We ask that all team names not contain profanity, racial slurs, sexual innuendo, or other words that may be offensive or otherwise degrading in nature.
In the event we choose to remove a team name we will change the team name to the captain’s name until a suitable replacement name is provided. Once the league begins your team name is still subject to change if any concerns are raised over its intended nature.