Fall and Winter Leagues 2019/20
Registration Opens: September 1
Registration and Roster Change Deadlines: See league information pages
All team fees are $50, with the exception of hockey which is $750.
Before you Register
Before registering be aware of the following:
- Campus Recreation allows players to be on the roster for one competitive and one recreational team per sport. However, if game conflicts arise because players are on more than one roster schedules will not be altered.
- Teams can have a maximum of 25 players on their roster.
- Each team may have a maximum of 2 staff members on their roster. Each staff member must be approved by the league manager and pay a $25 fee.
- Substitutions are allowed during the regular season. During playoffs, only players on the official team roster with an attendance record greater than 50% are eligible to play.
- There is a mandatory captain’s meeting for every league. Teams MUST have a representative at the meeting ON TIME. Ideally, the representative is the captain of the team since important policies, procedures, and registration info will be covered. Teams who fail to have a representative present will receive a default.
Leagues fill up fast so register as soon as possible!
How to Register
Register as an Individual
- Visit the PAC office (rm 222) or go online to register as an individual. No payment required at this time.
- Individuals must attend the individuals meeting to be placed on a team.
- Pay the team captain your share of the team fees.
- Check the online schedule to find out when and where you play.
- Meet new friends and have a great Campus Rec experience!
Register as a Team
- Visit the PAC office (rm 222) or go online to register to pay the team fee and guarantee a spot in the league (see payment options below).
- Download and complete the roster form.
- Choose an appropriate team name (see below).
- Send your league manager your complete roster by email or drop it off at the PAC office (rm 222). League manager info is available under each league.
- Attend the captain's meeting. Failure to do so will result in a default for your team.
Assumption of Risk
Participation in the University of Saskatchewan Campus Recreation program involves the risk of personal injury. Your voluntary participation in Campus Recreation programs and use of facilities, equipment and premises shall constitute acceptance of that risk regardless of the nature of the injury. The University of Saskatchewan does not accept responsibility for injury or loss incurred by any person participating in activities organized and administered by the Campus Recreation program.
Photo/Media Release Policy
Your participation in a University of Saskatchewan Campus Recreation program constitutes consent for Campus Recreation to photograph, film, and audio/video tape your image and/or voice for use in any publications or promotional materials in any format without any obligation to provide compensation to those photographed. You also allow Campus Recreation to crop, alter or modify images of you and combine such images with other images, text, audio recording and graphics without notifying you prior to publication. If you object to Campus Recreation using your image or voice in publicity materials, or you see a photo of yourself that you wish not to be used by Campus Recreation, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration fees must be made by the registration deadline.
Pay online with Credit Card
Credit card options are American Express, Visa, Mastercard, Discover or Visa debit.
Go the the PAC office (Room 222) between 8:30- 4:30, Monday-Friday.
In person payment can be made with cash, debit, cheque or credit card.
Payment options are Visa or MasterCard. Please have your card number and expiry date ready.
Team Name Policy
Camus Rec reserves the right to change any name deemed inappropriate.
Campus Recreation respects the rights of all students, staff and faculty, to learn, work and exercise in an environment free of discriminatory, inappropriate, and disrespectful conduct or communication. Therefore, Campus Rec reserves the right to disallow any team name that we feel is unacceptable.
When choosing your team name, please ensure it is chosen in good taste and does not promote intolerance or degrade individuals or groups. We ask that all team names not contain profanity, racial slurs, sexual innuendo, or other words that may be offensive or otherwise degrading in nature.
In the event we choose to remove a team name we will change the team name to the captain’s name until a suitable replacement name is provided. Once the league begins your team name is still subject to change if any concerns are raised over its intended nature.