Please note that soccer sessions will look different than previous years. The need to adhere to these rules is paramount in continuing to participate in the program. Failure to do so not only jeopardizes other patron’s health and ability to participate, but will also result in immediate expulsion from the program.
- Players will enter and exit field 4 from the east side allowing players to access parking at the stadium parkade.
- Patrons are encouraged not to bring bags and personal items but should they require, bags will be placed 6 ft apart along the sidelines of the playing surface.
- If there are multiple people arriving at the same time adhere to physical distancing policies.
Soccer participants MUST:
- Conduct their activities with physical distancing in mind. Stay 6 feet apart at all times.
- Acknowledge that participation in the scheduled session for the soccer program does NOT permit you access to any other USask rec facilities.
- Adhere to the policy that change rooms are NOT accessible
- Come changed and ready for activity as change rooms are not available
- Sanitize hands prior to entering the physical activity space
- Arrive at your session no earlier than 10 minutes prior to starting and exit immediately after the session has ended
|Standings & Schedule*|
|Tues||3:00 - 6:30pm||Field 4||6 Teams||Max 10 patrons per team|