Please note that slo-pitch sessions will look different than previous years. The need to adhere to these rules is paramount in continuing to participate in the program. Failure to do so not only jeopardizes other patron’s health and ability to participate, but will also result in immediate expulsion from the program.
- Teams will be required to arrive to games no more than 10 minutes early.
- Players will enter Field 10 from the pathway north of the tennis courts
- Players will enter Field 11 from seminary crescent
- Patrons will be encouraged not to bring bags and personal items but should they require bags will be placed 6 ft apart along their team’s sideline on the field.
- Conduct their activities with physical distancing in mind. Stay 6 feet apart at all times.
- Acknowledge that participation in the scheduled session for the slo-pitch program does NOT permit you access to any other USask rec facilities.
- Adhere to the policy that change rooms are NOT accessible
- Come changed and ready for activity as change rooms are not available
- Sanitize hands prior to entering the physical activity space
- Arrive at your session no earlier than 10 minutes prior to starting and exit immediately after the session has ended
|Standings & Schedule*|
|Thurs||3:00 - 4:30pm||Fields 10/11||4 Teams||Max 12 patrons per team|
*Playoff schedules will be posted when regular league games are complete