Beginner: This class is for students new to yoga or those practicing at this level. Foundation work will include alignment, standing poses, supported poses and other asanas designed to help students connect with their bodies.
Multi Level: This class is for students with some understanding of alignment. The teacher will design the class based on attending students’ needs and capacities. The class is open to students with varying levels of practice.
Location and Times
Location: Education Playroom
(All courses are 10 classes each.)
- Monday Beginner Class, 7:30-8:30 pm
- Tuesday Multi-level Class, 12:00-1:00 pm
- Thursday Multi-level Class, 12:00-1:00 pm
Term 1 Dates
- Classes start the week of September 16th, 2019.
- Classes end the week of November 25th, 2019 (Monday class will end on December 2nd).
Term 2 Dates
- Classes start the week of January 13th, 2020
- Classes end the week of March 23rd, 2020
Prices and Registration
- Students: $65 / term
- Non-Students: $95 / term
Register online at beactive.usask.ca or visit the PAC Office (Room 222).